"What the Blog is This?"

Technology Made Friendly ("TMF") is focused on working with vendors, partners and customers to share and develop industry leading solutions, discussions and ideas that support hospitality & technology.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Starting Social Media for Businesses

Today I am in our Lake Forest office attending some meetings around the roles of Product Marketing and Product Management. Specifically we are reviewing the Pragmatic Marketing process to identify our strengths and more importantly our gaps....more on that later.

For now I am doing my best to keep up my active publishing of content on social media which I am finding is tough when traveling but.......that is my goal. For now this will continue to be a repository of information as we (SoftBrands) develop a stronger social media platform.

The following is a blog that is supported by a former colleague that is doing a great job at setting up a business focus for social media..

No comments: